When looking for the hypnotherapy training that’s best for you, after checking out the website and reading the reviews the most logical step is to meet your hypnotherapy training lecturers at an open evening or open day event.
This gives you the chance to meet the people training you, check out your training environment and most importantly, get all your questioned answered so you can make the best choice for your hypnotherapy training.
CPHT Kent offer several open evening dates for our potential hypnotherapy students to come along, meet us and find out what makes CPHT the fastest growing hypnotherapy training provider in the UK.
We run CPHT Kent open evenings are at our Hypnotherapy Training venue – The Friars at Aylesford in Kent, because it means when you come along for your first weekend of training you’ll already be familiar with your surroundings.
We run them in the evening because our students, who are often career changers or returners, have found this is the easiest time for you to come along.
CPHT Kent Hypnotherapy Training open evening events are informal, in a Q & A style, because, we’ve found this style has given our hypnotherapy students the best opportunity to get the information you need to make the right decision for you.
What you can expect at one of our Hypnotherapy Training Open Evenings:
- Meet both your lecturers
- See your teaching room and the venue
- Have access to more information about the course and your future career
- An informal and welcoming environment
- Ample opportunity to ask questions
- Get expert and open responses about every aspect of your training and future career
- Access to two successful practitioners who run busy practices and tell it like it is
- Two very passionate people who want to help you make the right choice for you
What you won’t get at one of our hypnotherapy training open evenings
- Hard Sell – that’s just icky and we don’t do icky.
- Formal interviews – it isn’t a job interview and your life experience is probably the most important aspect of your skill as a future therapist. We want to meet the real you.
- Boring presentations – because we want to deliver what you want to know about
- Therapists who don’t practice, who don’t understand the real world of hypnotherapy today. Hypnotherapy is the fastest growing profession in the UK and we believe that no student should ever be taught by someone who doesn’t practice and understand what it takes to be a successful hypnotherapist.
What you’ll leave with at the end of a CPHT Kent hypnotherapy training open evening
- Clarity – you’ll know if this is the course for you
- Simple Next Steps – we give you everything you need and follow up with an email in case you don’t remember everything
- Confidence – that you’ll be getting the most science based, practical training in hypnotherapy in the UK, delivered by successful and skilled lecturers and therapists.
We have already run one successful open evening and have students sign up because of it. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to really find out everything you need to know so you can make the right decision for you. Our next hypnotherapy training open evenings are
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 – 6:00 to 8:30PM – To Attend the November open evening BOOK IN HERE
Monday, December 4, 2017 – 6:00 to 8:30PM – To Attend the December open evening BOOK IN HERE
We look forward to welcoming you along
Gary and Ali